A sentence using the word excusable. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use excusable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for excusable.
- A little delay on his side might be very excusable. (4)
- He was bound to reflect that she was of tender age, and the foolishness of the wretch was excusable to extreme youth. (10)
- It may be that you were unblushingly courted in those days, and excusable; and we all supposed . (10)
- It may make many things intelligible and excusable which now are not to be understood. (4)
- We misunderstood each other: he believed me more to blame than I really was; I considered his interference less excusable than I now find it. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for excusable. Perhaps also see a sentence for expanded and ways to use extenuation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use excusable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.