How do you use pardonable in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use pardonable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pardonable.
- At this moment I remembered I had brought with me my cane, which, from a perhaps pardonable vanity, I was fond of parading. (6)
- Cavely, bridling with a spite pardonable by the severest moralist. (10)
- He thought it a very degrading alliance; and Lady Russell, though with more tempered and pardonable pride, received it as a most unfortunate one. (4)
- Possibly he might be the victim of the latter and more pardonable state, and so thinking she gave him her hand. (10)
- The Admiral hated marriage, and thought it never pardonable in a young man of independent fortune. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pardonable. Perhaps also see a sentence for pits and ways to use passivity in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pardonable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.