Sentences for excuseable. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use excuseable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for excuseable.
- For the moment she affects to consider herself unworthy; and it is excuseable that she should be slightly alarmed at her prospect. (10)
- Her prattle of our marriage in days to come was excuseable. (10)
- If he blames me it will be excuseable, though what I did plan was to save him from a situation somewhat worse. (10)
- She has one fault; she wants courage; she has none other, not one that is not excuseable. (10)
- Then of course he is excuseable, except to the naked eye. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for excuseable. Perhaps also see a sentence for easiest and ways to use execrable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use excuseable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.