Executed sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use executed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for executed.
- A delightful overture, masterfully executed; ended too soon; except that the programme forbids the ordinary interpretation of prolonged applause. (10)
- Could a Will be executed now? (10)
- Death has taken an unfair advantage; he has struck with an unfamiliar weapon; he has executed a new and disquieting stratagem. (1)
- Forsyte had in fact never contemplated repudiating liability on any of the work ordered or executed by his architect. (8)
- It was harshly conceived and it is being remorselessly executed. (10)
- My plan was laid at Westminster, a little altered, perhaps, at Cambridge, and at one-and-twenty executed. (4)
- No explanation was added; a single sentence executed the work, and in the third person. (10)
- The pretty formalities were executed at the door, and the pair of gentlemen departed. (10)
- Was it not righteously executed? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for executed. Perhaps also see a sentence for expressly and ways to use expedition in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use executed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.