Executioner used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use executioner in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for executioner.
- If ever man had executioner stamped on his face, it was he! (10)
- Just before the executioner delivered the fatal stroke, the victim was asked if he had anything to say. (7)
- The executioner did rightly. (10)
- The sublime executioner was no more than a spiteful man. (10)
- The waiter, in sincerity a reluctant executioner, heightened his part for the edification of the admiring couple. (10)
- Ugo Corte, of Bergamo, had seen his family swept away by the executioner and pecuniary penalties. (10)
- Yet what atonement was still in her power, after the death which she had summoned had performed its terrible work of executioner? (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for executioner. Perhaps also see a sentence for eunice and ways to use excitement in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use executioner in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.