Sentences using the word existed. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use existed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for existed.
- Braddock, informed her that no grounds existed for apprehending marital annoyance, and late in May her household had resumed its customary round. (10)
- Corey looked at him forlornly, divining the core of real repugnance that existed in his self-satire. (9)
- Could it ever have existed? (10)
- Crawford once gone from Mansfield, that everything would soon be as if no such subject had existed. (4)
- Fiorsen might not have existed, for any mention made of him. (8)
- For her it was only a question of himself and herself; no one else existed to the sublime egotism of her love. (9)
- For himself, he was open with everybody, his philosophy not allowing that strangers existed on earth. (10)
- I believe he is one of the very best-tempered men that ever existed. (4)
- Quietness existed as a vision. (10)
- Some suspicion or wariness existed in the lighted room, for the maestro threw up a window, and inspected the street to right and left. (10)
- The thing existed in his mind, not as a picture, but as a piece of irrefutable evidence. (8)
- You supposed more than really existed. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for existed. Perhaps also see a sentence for endanger and ways to use exhibition in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use existed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.