Sentences with exists in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use exists in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for exists.
- Enough that the omen exists, and spoke its solemn warning to the devout woman. (10)
- He exists on a pension; she has the prospect of having to leave the neighbourhood of the Hall, unless she is established near us. (10)
- He is the teacher who shows where power exists: he is the leader who wakens and forms it. (10)
- It exists, of course; it must in a city of eighteen hundred thousand people, and the only question is where to find it. (9)
- She is clever, and a certain diversion exists in the united scheme for confounding her. (10)
- The editor did not create the situation; but it exists, and he could not even attempt to change it without many sorts of disaster. (9)
- They are the source of all refinement, and I do not believe that the best art in any kind exists without them. (9)
- Where love exists there is goodness. (10)
- Yet it exists, and it is unquestionably the material of tragedy, the stuff from which intense effects are wrought. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for exists. Perhaps also see a sentence for escorted and ways to use examine in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use exists in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.