Sentence using the word expenditure. Those in an MBA program, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use expenditure in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for expenditure.
- He was good enough not to object to the expenditure upon the transmission of the accustomed dainties. (10)
- I questioned him upon his means of carrying on his expenditure. (10)
- Over this last expenditure, however, Bosinney had put himself completely in the wrong. (8)
- She, living in a society but a few steps above Tailordom, however magnificent in expenditure and resources, abhorred it solemnly. (10)
- The dish is rendered savoury by a slight expenditure of attentions, just a dab of intimated soft stuff. (10)
- Two others, penned by the same hand, marked an expenditure scarcely more interesting, in letters, hair-powder, shoe-string, and breeches-ball. (4)
- You reckon on what our expenditure will be by that standard. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for expenditure. Perhaps also see a sentence for encounters and ways to use extinguished in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use expenditure in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.