How do you use spending in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use spending in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for spending.
- And he had heard that the house was costing Soames a pretty penny beyond what he had reckoned on spending. (8)
- For indeed she was spending this night entranced, with the feeling that Lennan was beside her, holding her hand in his. (8)
- He had been lucky in his profession; but spending freely, what had come freely, had realized nothing. (4)
- His career is himself, he must be doing, and leading, and spending his powers. (8)
- It was evident that they had been spending their time pleasantly, and were not aware of the length of their absence. (4)
- Petty, we are spending too much; we have again been exhorted to save. (8)
- She said they had rather thought of spending the winter in Europe, but had given it up because they were both a little homesick. (9)
- Some pass a great part of every afternoon on the trolley, and one lady has achieved celebrity by spending four dollars a week in trolley-rides. (9)
- The improvement of spending a night in London was added in time, and the plan became perfect as plan could be. (4)
- They were always moving from place to place in quest of a cheap situation, and always spending more than they ought. (4)
- With March it came to his spending many hours of each long, swift day in his berth with a book under the convenient electric light. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for spending. Perhaps also see a sentence for slaughtered and ways to use species in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use spending in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.