Sentences for explaining. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use explaining in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for explaining.
- I have nearly determined on explaining myself by letter. (4)
- I thank you for explaining it so fully. (4)
- Kenton had to be, as she felt, cringingly kind to Breckon in explaining just the sort of temporary headache that kept her eldest daughter away. (9)
- Leave the explaining altogether to me, please. (9)
- Mavering walked beside Alice, modestly explaining the difficulties of rose culture, and his method of dealing with the red spider. (9)
- She had no means of explaining what she felt intensely, that dangers, death, were nothing to either of them, if they shared the fate together. (10)
- She must have felt that there was no explaining what she suffered. (10)
- Shelton felt a delicacy, as a man naturally would, in explaining that being in love was in itself enough to do. (8)
- Take a lot of explaining away. (8)
- Two letters reached him, one telling of the attempted assassination, and a second explaining circumstances connected with it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for explaining. Perhaps also see a sentence for earning and ways to use examination in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use explaining in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.