Sentences for explains. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use explains in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for explains.
- Berry, almost every evening that he comes we read History, and he explains the battles, and talks to me about the great men. (10)
- It explains, too, the singular influence the man has upon me. (1)
- Man is more robust than woman, but he is not longer lived; which exactly explains my view of the nature of their attachments. (4)
- The heat continues intense, and this explains the slowness in advancing. (10)
- This fact explains the last movements made by Garibaldi towards that direction. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for explains. Perhaps also see a sentence for earnest and ways to use exposure in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use explains in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.