Sentences with eyeballs. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use eyeballs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for eyeballs.
- A red light stood in his eyeballs, as if upon a fiery answer. (10)
- As if it had smitten her eyeballs, she covered her face, giving dry sobs. (10)
- At one side of the fire-place sat Malone, his face florid with drinking, and his eyeballs projecting. (6)
- Gestures and heaven-sent eyeballs invoke to display the ineffable. (10)
- He was tempted to despise them when he marked their gradually lengthening chaps and eyeballs. (10)
- His eyeballs were those of a little dog that has been awfully questioned. (10)
- One hand pressed his eyeballs: his unshaven jaw dropped. (10)
- The far-off red rocks spun round his eyeballs; the meadow was a whirling thread of green; the brown earth heaved up to him. (10)
- They were blank as eyeballs of the mindless. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for eyeballs. Perhaps also see a sentence for epigrams and ways to use eying in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use eyeballs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.