Sentences with eyelashes. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use eyelashes in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for eyelashes.
- A burden was on her eyelashes. (10)
- And she had a sort of mirage vision of herself, with eyelashes resting on her cheeks, lips a little parted, arms helpless at her sides. (8)
- At prayers morning and evening, it was pitiful to observe her glance of entreaty and her downfallen eyelashes. (10)
- He peered through his eyelashes ordinarily, but from no infirmity of sight. (10)
- Her eyelashes grew moist. (10)
- Her eyelashes were heavy with tears. (10)
- Her dark eyelashes on the pallor of her cheeks lent their aid to the transformation, which was a necessity to him, so it was performed. (10)
- His eyes were darkest blue, the eyebrows and long disjoining eyelashes being very dark over them, which made their colour precious. (10)
- I performed an occasional snore, watching him narrowly between my eyelashes from the shadow of my arm. (7)
- She let me see a portrait of her dead mother, an Irish lady raising dark eyelashes, whom she resembled. (10)
- The next instant he was in conversation with Laetitia, questioning her upon a dejected droop of her eyelashes. (10)
- The sight of tears on the eyelashes frightened him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for eyelashes. Perhaps also see a sentence for entreaties and ways to use eyesight in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use eyelashes in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.