Examples of lashes sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use lashes in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lashes.
- And she stood with a stony smile, in the half-dark, looking between her lashes at the mortified expression on his unconscious face. (8)
- But in the train she sat very still, gazing at her lap, and only once glanced up from under those long lashes. (8)
- Greta kept stealing looks at her from under her lashes. (8)
- He felt their lashes. (10)
- Her eyes could not keep still under their lashes, and their light and colour changed continually. (8)
- His eyes, which were full and of a soft brilliance, under thick chestnut lashes, explored her all over. (8)
- Now that the fever had gone, the white transparency of her cheeks and forehead against the dark lashes and hair was too startling. (8)
- She had sight of a tear that grew big under the lashes of each of his eyelids, and rolled heavily. (10)
- The dark lashes of his closed eyes lay on deathly yellow cheeks; his thick hair grew rather low on his broad forehead. (8)
- There was no menace in her eyes: the lashes of them drooped almost tenderly, and the lips were but softly closed. (10)
- Through her lashes she saw him halt, and look at her in surprise. (8)
- Val looked round the corner of his lashes. (8)
- With her sallow oval face and her grey wistful eyes and those long dark lashes, she might, or she might not. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lashes. Perhaps also see a sentence for liverpool and ways to use lack in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lashes in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.