Sentence with word fakenham. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use fakenham in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fakenham.
- Admiral Fakenham and Carinthia descended. (10)
- Admiral Fakenham, too, engaged to leave the matter to a man of honour. (10)
- And now you know how it is that the names of Captain Kirby and Curtis Fakenham are alive to the present moment in the district. (10)
- Gower was presently summoned to the chamber where Admiral Fakenham reclined on cushions in an edifice of an arm-chair. (10)
- He was a seaman of the navy, like Admiral Fakenham is. (10)
- The ladies, Chillon said, were cousins; one was a young widow, the Countess of Fleetwood, and the other was Miss Fakenham, a younger lady. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fakenham. Perhaps also see a sentence for forgive and ways to use familiar in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fakenham in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.