A sentence using the word twickenham. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use twickenham in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for twickenham.
- It was noted that Sir Twickenham reserved the tolerating smile he once had for her. (10)
- Late in the afternoon, Sir Twickenham Pryme and Wilfrid arrived in company. (10)
- Merthyr and Georgiana likewise spoke expected adieux, as did Sir Twickenham, who parted company in his own little yawl. (10)
- She had been proposed for by Sir Twickenham Pryme, our Member for the borough. (10)
- Sir Twickenham and Captain Gambier dined at Brookfield that day. (10)
- Sir Twickenham pursued his details. (10)
- The rumour in the family was, that Sir Twickenham appreciated her hesitation, and desired that he might be intimately known before he was finally accepted. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for twickenham. Perhaps also see a sentence for triumph and ways to use twitch in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use twickenham in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.