Sentence with word fare. College students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use fare in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fare.
- Before I picked you up, I had one eighteen-penny fare to-day; and yesterday I took five shillings. (8)
- It swept among his ruminations while he pricked Potts and Mallard to supply his craving for satanical fare. (10)
- Not even in Scotland have I found worse fare. (2)
- Percentage, like a cabman without a fare, has gone to sleep inside his vehicle. (10)
- Simple fare; sound wine! (10)
- The fare would be a shilling, but she felt like giving him two. (8)
- The driver seemed to eye him queerly now, as though conceiving doubts about the fare. (8)
- The postillion would have fought it: he would not have despised his fare. (10)
- They could not afford car fare. (1)
- This is Spartan fare. (10)
- We none of us want to hear the bill of fare. (4)
- We were displeased enough with our fare. (2)
- When the Marches got into the wrong car in coming home, and were carried beyond their street, the conductor would not take their fare. (9)
- You can have what fare you like. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fare. Perhaps also see a sentence for forgotten and ways to use fame in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fare in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "use fare in a sentence", visited this page.