Sentences using the word nourishment. ESL students, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use nourishment in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nourishment.
- A cup of broth and strip of toast formed her sole nourishment. (10)
- He begged her to stay and take some nourishment; ventured a remark on her wasted look. (10)
- Hints of a brighter future are its nourishment. (10)
- I say it is a good fable, and sung spiritedly may serve for nourishment, and faith in work, to many of our poor fainting fellows! (10)
- It is, taken by itself, destructive nourishment. (10)
- Now it chanced that this man had a mess to cook for his nourishment. (10)
- She will die, if you do not persuade her to take nourishment: a little, for a beginning. (10)
- The spirit of her hatred extracted its own nourishment from things, like an organized creature. (10)
- To Emma, constantly on the dark decline of the unillumined verge, between the two worlds, those words were a radiance and a nourishment. (10)
- Wisdom was her only nourishment now. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nourishment. Perhaps also see a sentence for nest and ways to use noted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nourishment in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.