Sentences using the word favorable. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use favorable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for favorable.
- Since my time there is a new tradition of editing, which I do not think so favorable to the young contributor as the old. (9)
- The social solitude, however, was rather favorable to certain other impressions. (9)
- The spirit of military subordination is not favorable to retort, nor even to deprecation. (1)
- These were conditions favorable to thought, and he was thinking. (1)
- To their own relief the guiltless eaves-droppers, who found no moment favorable for revealing themselves after the comedy began, issued from their retiracy. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for favorable. Perhaps also see a sentence for fireside and ways to use fatalism in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use favorable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.