Sentences with amicable in them. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use amicable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for amicable.
- An amicable rupture, and a smooth new arrangement. (10)
- Certain humorous turns in his conversation won him an amicable smile when he bowed to leave: they were the needed finish of a favourable impression. (10)
- Let them be hostile or amicable, he wanted an audience as hotly as the humped Richard a horse. (10)
- My grandfather pledged his word to Janet that he would restore us to an amicable footing. (10)
- Roland; and it will be offering my brother an amicable chance. (10)
- She was amicable, conversable, all that was agreeable as a woman, and she was the chillest of wives. (10)
- They were soon on amicable terms, at the expense of flattering arts that she had not hitherto practised. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for amicable. Perhaps also see a sentence for annoyance and ways to use american in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use amicable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.