A sentence using the word hospitable. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use hospitable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hospitable.
- Drawing near the hospitable house, his official and a cordial emotion united, as we see sorrowful crape-wreathed countenances. (10)
- He is Norman, and has estates in Normandy, Dauphiny, Touraine; he is hospitable, luxurious. (10)
- I found these men agreeable, hospitable, intelligent, amusing. (7)
- I heard and saw Emerson, and I once met Bayard Taylor socially, at the hospitable house where he was a guest after his lecture. (9)
- Kaiser Conrad should be hospitable, and the monks honour numbers. (10)
- Mr and Mrs Musgrove were a very good sort of people; friendly and hospitable, not much educated, and not at all elegant. (4)
- My arrangements are for staying here a further ten days, in the terms of your hospitable invitation. (10)
- Roberts, you are certainly the most lavishly hospitable of hostesses. (9)
- She seemed eager to be rid of us; was barely hospitable. (10)
- Sir Austin did his utmost to be hospitable cheerful, and requested them to dance. (10)
- That night he found hospitable housing in the cell of a hermit. (5)
- Trevor, catching so much of the talk as she came in from some hospitable cares in the dining-room. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hospitable. Perhaps also see a sentence for houses and ways to use holy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hospitable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.