Favourites sentence example. Those in an MBA program, professors, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use favourites in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for favourites.
- But, Jenny, there are no universal favourites in Harvard now, if there ever were: the classes are altogether too big. (9)
- He was too lofty to be questioned, even by his favourites. (10)
- It had white walls, furniture of old oak, and for pictures reproductions of her favourites. (8)
- Lavender took the moon-cat on his shoulder, and abandoned himself for a moment to the caresses of his two favourites. (8)
- Now show me your favourites. (8)
- Persons who are very much petted at home, are always establishing favourites abroad. (10)
- The favourites will fall down. (8)
- They seem to be cajoled into security by the happiness of their favourites; whereas the wicked are always alert, and circumspect. (10)
- They were his favourites! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for favourites. Perhaps also see a sentence for fretfully and ways to use favor in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use favourites in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.