Use the word feather in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use feather in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for feather.
- A feather moved her. (10)
- Dartie, too, was in good feather. (8)
- I confess I should not think much of wearing that sort of feather. (10)
- My mother has ten times my wits, and yet I manage her like a feather. (10)
- Put a feather on my mouth; put a glass to my face, before you let them carry me out. (10)
- She danced, light as a feather, eyes shining, feet flying, her body bent a little forward. (8)
- She saw that she was deceiving Hilary, and this feather in the cap of her subtlety gave her pleasure. (8)
- The words were intended less for the waiter than for the feather dealer and his friends. (5)
- Then I drove the arrow, and was down on my enemy ere he could ruffle a feather. (10)
- They come too high for me, though; never touched a feather last time I shot there. (8)
- They ran down with her no more to meet the vast bowls of grapes in the morning and feather their hats with vine leaves. (10)
- Thy heart is a feather blown from one mouth to the other. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for feather. Perhaps also see a sentence for fragrance and ways to use feverish in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use feather in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.