Sentence using the word quill. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use quill in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for quill.
- My blessed little quill, which helps me divinely to live out of myself, is and must continue to be my one companion. (10)
- She is rich, she is sharp, she uses her quill; she is emphatically not marriageable. (10)
- Such was the character of the fair young heiress, exhibited by her performances much more patently than the run of a quill would reveal it. (10)
- This eaten, he began once more to pace up and down, to pour words out into the silence, and to drive his squeaking quill. (8)
- This, alternating with the squeak of a quill pen, went on till the alarum clock once more went off. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for quill. Perhaps also see a sentence for quebec and ways to use quarry in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use quill in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.