Sentences for fitfully. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use fitfully in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fitfully.
- All that is left of the fishing interest is the weir outside which supplies, fitfully and uncertainly, the fish shipped fresh to the nearest markets. (9)
- All were subdued, and Greta, with a nodding head, slept fitfully. (8)
- He continued a dilettante, never quite abandoning his art, but working at it fitfully, and talking more about it than working at it. (9)
- He smoked fitfully, and slowly, and in the hour that we spent together, his whiffs were of the desultory and unfinal character of his words. (9)
- Slow-creeping and fleecy grey, the clouds seemed trying to overpower a sun that shone but fitfully even thus early in the day. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fitfully. Perhaps also see a sentence for failing and ways to use fiery in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fitfully in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.