How do you use fitful in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use fitful in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fitful.
- Belsky leaned over the parapet and looked down into the eddies and currents as the fitful light revealed them. (9)
- His fingers shaded a lamp, and reddened against the fitful darkness that ever and anon went leaping up the wall. (10)
- His gaze never left her face; he played and played, and his own fitful face grew clouded. (8)
- If I may call my fascination with them a passion at all, I must say that it was but a fitful fever. (9)
- My long robust health and perfect self-reliance apparently tend to give me unguarded moments, or lay me open to fitful impressions. (10)
- She saw, or she divined, much of this struggle; but the vision of it was fitful, not consecutive. (10)
- Soon the shrewd physical bracing, acting momentarily on my brain, relaxed; the fitful illumination ceased: all ideas faded out-clung about my beaten body-fled. (10)
- The fitful colour is the fever. (10)
- The gray, stormy sky hung low, and broke in fitful rains; but perhaps for the inclement season of mid-summer it was not very cold. (9)
- The tap-tap of sticks beating against trees began; then with a fitful rushing noise a pheasant came straight out. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fitful. Perhaps also see a sentence for fits and ways to use financial in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fitful in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.