A sentence for the word irresolute. University students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use irresolute in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for irresolute.
- But a feeling of hesitation and forlornness rising, he knew not whence, made him pause irresolute before the window. (8)
- He joined them; but, as if irresolute whether to join or to pass on, said nothing, only looked. (4)
- His laughing smile attacked the irresolute hostility of her mien, confident as the sparkle of sunlight in a breeze. (10)
- I have been to three houses to-night, and where, two hours previously, there was union and concert, all are irresolute and divided. (10)
- I stood irresolute, till a glance from my charmer caught me; when I rallied at once, and followed them down stairs. (6)
- Little Henry was in her thoughts, and a mixture of alarm and delicacy made her irresolute what else to say. (4)
- Some will move, some turn back, some run headlong over to treachery, some hang irresolute all are for the shambles! (10)
- The spring was cold and rainy, and the irresolute Italian railroads were interrupted by the floods. (9)
- They were true Neapolitans quick to suspect, irresolute upon their suspicions. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for irresolute. Perhaps also see a sentence for interests and ways to use irritation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use irresolute in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.