Use capricious in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use capricious in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for capricious.
- Clotilde maintained a decent measure in the liberty she claimed, and it was exercised in wildness of dialogue rather than in capricious behaviour. (10)
- Humourists touching upon History or Society are given to be capricious. (10)
- I am volatile, capricious, flighty, very foolish. (10)
- I had to decide whether we took a hero or an author, which I soon learnt to do with capricious resolution. (10)
- I have no doubt she must be a very beautiful woman, for a Frenchwoman: not regular features; expressive, capricious. (10)
- Lennan watched them going to him, the ring-doves, very dainty, and capricious, keeping to themselves. (8)
- The capricious creature probably wanted a whipping to bring her to the understanding of the principle called mastery, which is in man. (10)
- The painter walked slowly up and down before him in the capricious play of the street light. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for capricious. Perhaps also see a sentence for cavalry and ways to use cannot in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use capricious in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.