A sentence for the word fantastic. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use fantastic in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fantastic.
- And a fantastic thought shot into his mind. (8)
- And the fantastic thought sprang into my mind: I have died. (8)
- But it came no more; and lighting his pipe, he lay there wondering at its fervid, fantastic realism. (8)
- He had a fantastic pleasure in studying them, and choosing the moment when he should leap the parapet and be lost in them. (9)
- In philosophy and history I hated speculation; but nothing was too fantastic for my ideas of possible occurrences. (10)
- Mirage or no mirage, you must not too implicitly trust your eyes in the fantastic atmosphere of the high plains. (7)
- No more deeply fantastic writer can I conceive than Dostoievsky, nor any who has described actual situations more vividly. (8)
- The room was pinned about with other sketches, which showed with fantastic indistinctness in the shaded gaslight. (9)
- There was something fantastic to him in this sudden philosophising by one whom he had watched grow up from a tiny thing. (8)
- This was perhaps because the imagination, from having been fed mostly upon gross unrealities, always responds readily to fantastic appeals. (9)
- We are subject, he says, to fantastic moods, and shall dry ready-minted phrases picture them forth? (10)
- When I was your age I twirled the light fantastic with the best. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fantastic. Perhaps also see a sentence for fortunes and ways to use fatten in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fantastic in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.