Grotesque in a sample sentence. Journalists, readers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use grotesque in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for grotesque.
- He perceived that faith in the soul and life everlasting was as quick as ever in the hills, whatever grotesque or unwonted form it wore. (9)
- He was on the march to execution, and into the darkness of his brain danced John Raikes, with his grotesque tribulations. (10)
- His grotesque sincerity was little short of the shedding of tears. (10)
- It comes of unrefined abstract fancy, grotesque or grim, or gross, like the peculiar humours of their little earthmen. (10)
- She began to have a vague idea that he was indulging grotesque fancies. (10)
- The comportment and performances of men in society are to him, by the vivid comparison with their mortality, more grotesque than respectable. (10)
- The whole scene was too grotesque and afflicting. (10)
- Their movements were grotesque and horrible, their forms gigantic. (1)
- What grotesque juggling amongst shadows, what strange and ghastly eccentricity was all this? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for grotesque. Perhaps also see a sentence for giggling and ways to use gratuitous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use grotesque in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.