Sentences with fitting in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use fitting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fitting.
- About the same as the fitting of an old glove to a hand. (10)
- And in this arrangement there was something harmonious and fitting, as though Providence itself had guided them all and assigned to each its place. (8)
- As was fitting in a house that had lost its soul, meals were neglected, even by the dog. (8)
- Cecilia, who often worried over the relations between her sister and her brother-in-law, suddenly felt how fitting and symbolical this was. (8)
- I am not sure that, spiritually, Rose will be his most fitting helpmate. (10)
- It was a sky of ghosts and shadows, fitting to the thought which came to him. (8)
- Life can furnish no food fitting for him. (10)
- My grandfather chose the moment as a fitting one to ask me for the last time to take my side. (10)
- The weighty and the trivial contended; no fitting message could be thought of. (10)
- They receive fitting mates, of a build to promise or aid in ensuring depth of chest and long reach of arm for their progeny. (10)
- We will remember it at a fitting opportunity. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fitting. Perhaps also see a sentence for flourished and ways to use finery in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fitting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.