Sentence using the word appropriate. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use appropriate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for appropriate.
- A fiend in shape of man is always behind us to appropriate her. (10)
- All deemed the British ballad-monger an appropriate interpreter of their emotions. (10)
- Dryfoos, and to match rheumatisms with her, and he included all the ladies in the range of appropriate pleasantries. (9)
- I heard some one calling dogs, and the thought of bloodhounds added its fine suggestiveness to the other fancies appropriate to the occasion. (7)
- The sound seemed too appropriate. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for appropriate. Perhaps also see a sentence for aimless and ways to use apologized in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use appropriate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.