A sentence for the word allied. ESL students, teachers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use allied in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for allied.
- An Austrian name was allied to hers in busy mouths. (10)
- By what magic was it that this divine sweet creature could be allied with that old churl! (10)
- Englishmen allied to them had to learn that they were dealing with broomstick witches and irresponsible sprites. (10)
- He needs a helper; I mean, one allied to him. (10)
- If allied, they were bound together for good. (10)
- Not I, but a detached self allied to the careering universe and having life in it. (10)
- Not so the woman allied by a purely rational bond: and he wanted guiding. (10)
- She felt sick to think of being allied to this person. (10)
- This young person is not, is not of the class poor Austin Wentworth allied himself to. (10)
- Thus he had become allied to Medole on the one hand, and to Barto Rizzo on the other. (10)
- To be allied to one so generous, I could bear anything. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for allied. Perhaps also see a sentence for arranged and ways to use alight in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use allied in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.