Use the word akin in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use akin in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for akin.
- A corresponding sentiment of patient compassion, akin to scorn, is provoked by persons having the opportunity for pathos, and declining to use it. (10)
- But most his thoughts recurred to his father, and something akin to jealousy slowly awakened his heart to him. (10)
- Lander, whose dislike of Miss Milray was not hard to divine, and whose willingness to punish her through Clementina was akin to her own. (9)
- Pity, they said, was akin to love! (8)
- She could not endure the idea of treachery or levity, or anything akin to ill usage between him and his friend. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for akin. Perhaps also see a sentence for ask and ways to use attentions in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use akin in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.