Sentence with word convenient. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use convenient in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for convenient.
- And the location is very convenient. (9)
- By this time the officers, headed by the major, had quietly slipped out of the gate, and were following their steps at a convenient distance. (6)
- If it can be contrived to be at the Crown, papa, it will be very convenient for the horses. (4)
- If you could make it convenient to call again we might be able to tell you then. (8)
- It was more convenient to the horse-cars where they were. (9)
- Nowhere was there any convenient landing-place; nowhere so much as a stable-yard to leave the canoes in for the night. (2)
- She introduced him to her friend, Miss Smith, and, at convenient moments afterwards, heard what each thought of the other. (4)
- She said very well, Tuesday was just as convenient to her; so there is an end of all our difficulties. (4)
- The marriage he vaunts is a mere convenient arrangement for two to live together under command of nature. (10)
- Travelling with Alan was convenient, the young man having a way with railways which Felix himself had long despaired of acquiring. (8)
- Well, you might say it was convenient for people living in communities. (8)
- With March it came to his spending many hours of each long, swift day in his berth with a book under the convenient electric light. (9)
- Yes; after all, give me the good old-fashioned, clean, convenient register! (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for convenient. Perhaps also see a sentence for contingencies and ways to use conjured in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use convenient in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.