Handy in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use handy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for handy.
- Any book handy; anything will interest me. (10)
- Count Serabiglione leaned out of the window and saw that his horses were safe and the coachman handy. (10)
- Gower Woodseer would have any number handy to spout. (10)
- He knows his time will come; he has only to be handy. (10)
- His priest was handy. (10)
- Hold handy here till I mount. (10)
- No explanation is offered of why we are afflicted; we have simply offended, or some one absent has offended, and we are handy. (10)
- Respect for it firmly seated in his mind, the tail may be said to be always handy. (10)
- So the foregone excitement lost warmth, and went out like a winter sun at noon or a match lighted before the candle is handy. (10)
- Thither he sped by the handy railway and a timely train. (10)
- You shall have him in the house when my new bit of ground Northwest of London is open: very handy, ten miles out. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for handy. Perhaps also see a sentence for haply and ways to use harbour in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use handy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.