A sentence for the word timely. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use timely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for timely.
- It was a timely spur to Soames, with his rooted distaste for the washing of dirty linen in public. (8)
- My story was extracted by alternate leading questions from the old gentleman and timely caresses from the ladies. (10)
- She turned and sent one of her brilliant glances flying over him, in gratitude for a timely word well said. (10)
- The thought inspired in him a timely anger; and he followed the servant, intending to stand no nonsense from this paralytic old rascal. (8)
- There, too, with a timely word he had gained a wealthy and good wife. (10)
- Thither he sped by the handy railway and a timely train. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for timely. Perhaps also see a sentence for tree and ways to use tin in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use timely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.