Sentences with pat. English majors, teachers, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use pat in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pat.
- As no attention was paid to this amount of plain-speaking, Pat made a bolt. (10)
- But Pat had tasted liberty. (10)
- He gave the friendly animal a pat of recognition, and both were silent in the forest-silence. (10)
- He had it pat to hand in answer. (10)
- It is pat to make other potties suffer, when there is nothing to pe cot py it. (8)
- Pat took advantage of the diversion to stand up quietly and have a shake. (10)
- She stopped about a dozen yards away, to pat Balthasar and pretend that this was all she had in her mind. (8)
- Stephen Dallison tried to pat this daughter of the house. (8)
- The interview ended by Rose releasing Pat from drill, and running off in a hurry. (10)
- You had it pat from having just been over it with me. (9)
- You must not be fretting, that is very pat for you. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pat. Perhaps also see a sentence for poise and ways to use paling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pat in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.