Sentences using the word fixing. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use fixing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fixing.
- He seemed to be fixing his teeth in solid tears. (10)
- He was fixing his eye on a spot in the floor as though he expected it to explode and blow them to fragments. (8)
- He was timid of fixing a suspicion. (10)
- Hughs fixing her eyes on her lap, while tears of agony trickled down her face. (8)
- Landlord, landlady, and hostler besought the lady to stay for the fixing of a ladder. (10)
- On principle I shall make a point of fixing the responsibility; it goes to the foundations of security. (8)
- The workmen were engaged fixing its pedestal in the earth. (10)
- They were in the ballroom, the violins were playing, and her mind was in a flutter that forbade its fixing on anything serious. (4)
- Without fixing any date, Fulkerson had announced it, and pushed his announcements with the shameless vigor of a born advertiser. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fixing. Perhaps also see a sentence for fireworks and ways to use fitted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fixing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.