Flicked example sentences. English majors, professors, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use flicked in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for flicked.
- Again and again she sneezed in the pleasure of that homeward flight, and the light foam of her nostrils flicked the faces of those behind. (8)
- He passed it over his forehead, and then flicked from it the moisture it had gathered there. (9)
- He stared gloomily through the dusk at his patent-leather boots, and every now and then he flicked his evening trousers with the letter. (8)
- Her father flicked at his offended elbow with the opposite hand, and sat crumpled up till all had passed him: then went out alone. (10)
- However it may have been, he flicked his shoe with a hazel switch and kept his own counsel. (7)
- The cabman flicked his horse. (8)
- The champagne has flicked her courage. (8)
- The lamps were brightening in the early-autumn dusk, and a draughty, ruffling wind flicked a yellow leaf here and there from off the plane trees. (8)
- Through the flowers the sun flicked her parted lips with kisses, and spilled the withered petals on her. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for flicked. Perhaps also see a sentence for feature and ways to use fly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use flicked in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.