Flickered sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use flickered in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for flickered.
- A strange lustre, as of suppressed internal fire, flickered over her. (10)
- And behind him the fire flickered, and the plane-tree leaves tap-tapped. (8)
- And without warning, the lantern flickered and went out. (8)
- His humour flickered wildly round the ridiculous position of a prominent young nobleman, whose bearing and character were foreign to a position of ridicule. (10)
- Hope flickered up in the bosom of Clotilde: the whispers were exchanged through the partition. (10)
- Paramor waited, biting his pencil; a smile flickered on his mouth, and was decorously subdued. (8)
- Pendyce stole a glance at him, and a little ironical smile flickered over her face. (8)
- The leaves flickered in and out of the light in tumultuous masses. (2)
- The soft-coal fire in the grate purred and flickered; the drop-light cast a mellow radiance on her face. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for flickered. Perhaps also see a sentence for fretting and ways to use flight in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use flickered in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.