Flock in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use flock in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for flock.
- A flock of sheep came out of a field into the lane. (8)
- Behind a low broad pine, hung with frosty mist, he heard a bell-wether of the flock in the silent fold. (10)
- But it became a nestling centre for the skiey flock of dreams, and for really temperate soundings of her capacities, tending to the depreciatory. (10)
- He had, before all, to be of a cheerful countenance before his flock, to greet all and any with an air of hope and courage. (8)
- He will terrify my poor flock. (10)
- She is not of that sad flock. (10)
- The ladies of the Austrian aristocracy generally had to be exiles from Vienna, and were glad to flock together even in an alien city. (10)
- The shepherd might go; he would not carry his flock with him. (10)
- They talked, by tacit agreement, of nothing but what had happened before the war began, while the flock of the blown dandelions drifted past. (8)
- They were such a danger to the soldiers, too; and in turn, the soldiers were such a danger to the lambs of his flock. (8)
- Thus isolated, he was like a solitary cuckoo contemplating the gyrations of a flock of rooks. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for flock. Perhaps also see a sentence for fidgeted and ways to use flinging in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use flock in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.