Use the word herd in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use herd in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for herd.
- At the gateway Herd himself was standing, just in from his work. (8)
- But it was long before our hearts, wandering with poor Herd, would let us remember that she had slipped away into so beautiful a dream. (8)
- He was down among them, lower than the herd, rolling in vulgar epithets that, attached to one like him, became of monstrous distortion. (10)
- Herd was so very ill. (8)
- Herd was standing there in the bright moonlight, bareheaded, with roughened hair. (8)
- In one house, perhaps, twoscore families herd together; and, perhaps, not one of them is wholly out of the reach of want. (2)
- No; the firing was a military execution; the condemned, a herd of galloping swine. (7)
- There was his distinction among the herd. (10)
- There, amongst them, is poor Herd, still so sad from his summer loss, plodding doggedly away. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for herd. Perhaps also see a sentence for horsewhip and ways to use heavy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use herd in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.