Flora in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use flora in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for flora.
- By the bye, Flora Ross was dying for Henry the first winter she came out. (4)
- Flora dropped the last little bottle, and sitting on the edge of the bath let her eyebrows rise. (8)
- Flora, not of course in the swim of those happenings at Joyflelds, could not be got to take the matter very seriously. (8)
- Flora, whose sense of humor seldom deserted her, held the more comfortable theory that there was nothing to be done as yet. (8)
- Having sent Flora to bed, Felix was sitting up among his books. (8)
- He said no word to Nedda, but debated with himself and Flora what, if anything, was to be done. (8)
- In the fauna of the region that I had traversed I had noted changes corresponding to those in the flora. (7)
- Neither he nor Flora, occupied with matters of more spiritual importance, could tell, offhand, for example, on which hand a wedding-ring was worn. (8)
- When he had packed a handbag and left a note for Flora, he rejoined her in the hall. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for flora. Perhaps also see a sentence for fatality and ways to use fleur in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use flora in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.