Sentences for flourished. Journalists, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use flourished in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for flourished.
- In feminine earth it flourished wonderfully. (10)
- That garden gate where he had flourished the righteous whip was wide. (10)
- The Autumn primrose flourished. (10)
- The air of the Cambridge that I knew was sufficiently cool to be bracing, but what was of good import in me flourished in it. (9)
- They flourished wantonly: they were deadly blunt. (10)
- They could assure the country, that though they flourished no trumpets, they positively guaranteed the safety of our virgins and coffers. (10)
- This letter was in a sloping feminine hand, and flourished with light strokes all over, like a field of the bearded barley. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for flourished. Perhaps also see a sentence for faded and ways to use flower-bed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use flourished in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.