How do you use flourishes in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, professors, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use flourishes in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for flourishes.
- And jealousy flourishes on scepticism. (8)
- But he flourishes his tune so absurdly. (10)
- Here, within our salt girdle, flourishes common sense. (10)
- If he flourishes his thousands! (10)
- It was a song of flourishes: one of those be-flowered arias in which the notes flicker and leap like young flames. (10)
- One took the whip, and after mutual flourishes, drove away. (10)
- Richmond was in the field again, it stated, with mock flourishes. (10)
- Surely that which flourishes in great minds, and by their utterances is made plain. (8)
- They were beef and pudding on legs; in some quarters, beer amiably manifest, owing to the flourishes of a military band. (10)
- When it flourishes we may be assured we have been overenamelling the higher forms. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for flourishes. Perhaps also see a sentence for flanks and ways to use flatter in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use flourishes in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.