Follows sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use follows in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for follows.
- He follows a fashion. (10)
- He follows her much? (10)
- He follows; a chair is overturned. (8)
- It follows, I was a liar and a traitor. (10)
- She starts up and goes out upon the balcony to breathe the night-air, mayhap regard the moon, and no one follows her. (10)
- The epicene aristocracies of other countries turn night into day in their social pleasures, and our noblesse sympathetically follows their example. (9)
- The father follows them. (8)
- The hour follows, deep and sonorous, from the interior of the tower; and the gilded gentlemen rest from their labours with contentment. (2)
- The rest has followed, as death follows a stab to the heart, or water drops if you hold up a jug to empty it. (8)
- They were in that mood which follows great excitement, and in which the feeblest-minded are sure to lead the talk. (9)
- We all go to Venice: Captain Weisspriess follows us. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for follows. Perhaps also see a sentence for froth and ways to use formal in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use follows in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.