Use the word forgets in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use forgets in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for forgets.
- Dare not say that man forgets sooner than woman, that his love has an earlier death. (4)
- He forgets the force of example, however much of a dab he may be at precept. (10)
- He forgets, in fact, that he was formerly led by his nose, and sacrificed his deeper feeling to a low disgust. (10)
- Here is one, not very deeply injured within a century, of ardent temperament, given to be songful and loving; he leaves you and forgets you. (10)
- I owe my rank allegiance when he forgets his on my behalf, my friend! (10)
- Sandra never forgets Italy, and reads the papers. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for forgets. Perhaps also see a sentence for fountains and ways to use fought in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use forgets in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.