Use forsaken in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use forsaken in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for forsaken.
- But her star had not forsaken her yet. (10)
- It showed that our Harrington-luck had not forsaken us. (10)
- Like a creature forsaken of her staunchest friend, she could have flung herself to the floor. (10)
- Many of them had already forsaken that region for the remoter settlements, but among those remaining was one who had been of those first arriving. (1)
- Music had forsaken her so long that celestial reassurance seemed to return with it. (10)
- No; he shall have another wife, and Protestantism shall be his forsaken mistress! (10)
- Stuart Rem would assure her to convince her of her not being quite, quite forsaken. (10)
- The one whose reason is left to him among thousands who have forsaken it! (10)
- The permanently lighted hearth of a dear home, as in that forsaken unfavoured old white house of the wooded Austrian crags, it had not. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for forsaken. Perhaps also see a sentence for fascinates and ways to use foreboding in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use forsaken in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.