Sentences with fortify. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use fortify in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fortify.
- A stout deceiver has his merits, but a feeble hypocrite applying to friends to fortify him in his shifts and tergiversations must provoke contempt. (10)
- And to know that your waters are pure, unstained by taint of personal prejudice and the love of power, will fortify us considerably. (8)
- He must think of something to fortify his position against that woman. (8)
- It helped to fortify reality, to make shadows seem more shadowy. (8)
- She detected herself running in and out of her nature to fortify it against accusations rather than cleanse it for inspection. (10)
- She knew what it came from, and she said to herself that they deserved it; but this did not altogether fortify her against their pathos. (9)
- She would rather die than own the truth; and she hoped, by a little reflection, to fortify herself beyond betraying it. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fortify. Perhaps also see a sentence for flights and ways to use foolishness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fortify in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.